Tuesday 24 February 2015

Maths Reflection

I am a student in your class for 2015.
How well do you know me as a person and as a learner?
I am already above the NS expectation for my age / year.
  • What actions are you taking to ensure I continue to work above the NS?
  • As there is only one child at stage, I will request that this child work in another class with stage 4 children to make his maths challenging with group work.
I am already meeting the NS expectation for my age / year.
  • What actions are you taking for ME so I continue to meet the NS or accelerate above the NS?
  • You will be part of my inquiry group. Where we will be making and breaking sets sets to 10 by imaging. We will begin by using 5 +. Some of the activities and and equipment we will use are - bead strings, tens frames (with 5 already on it), animal strips,
I am a priority learner in maths. I am below / well below the NS.

  • What actions are you taking so I begin to taste success in my maths group?
  • I will use a variety of equipment to ensure that you are able to transfer knowledge/strategies. You will work with a buddy. I will make sure that you work with a group of like peers and also share your learning with others so that you feel confident and proud of your success. I will use activities that take your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment